Cancel, Pause, or Suspend Membership
You may Pause (Suspend) or Cancel your membership at any time, on your own, from your My Account page.
- Distressed Pro provides self-service options to cancel your membership via the My Account page.
- There is no other way to cancel your account. We do not process any cancellations via email, phone, or live chat.
- If you are a Legacy User of Distressed Pro with a PayPal Subscription, you must manage your subscription via your PayPal Account.
How to Pause or Cancel your Distressed Pro Membership/Subscription:
- Do not write to us to pause or cancel. You are responsible for canceling your subscription and you can do it right now. Distressed Pro does not process pause or cancel requests via email, and we will direct you to these instructions so that you can initiate the pause or cancel yourself.
- Make sure you are logged into Distressed Pro.
- Visit your account page
- Scroll down to Subscriptions
- Click "cancel" for whichever subscriptions you need to cancel
- NOTE: If you have more than one subscription you must cancel each one separately
- After you click "Cancel" you will be presented with 2 more options Pause or Cancel
- If you wish to Suspend or Pause your account click "Click to Pause Membership". Your membership can be Paused for up to 6 months.
- If you wish to Cancel your account you will lose all your data. Select your reason for leaving in the Cancel column and then follow the prompts.
- Refunds are not automatic.
- If you believe you are entitled to a refund you must request it, in writing, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account or by using the help beacon in the bottom right corner while you're logged in.
- Cancel your account from your My Account page and you will receive notification about your refund eligibility on the page that follows.