Cancel, Pause, or Suspend Membership
You may Pause (Suspend) or Cancel your membership at any time, on your own, from your account page.
PayPal users manage your subscription from your PayPal account.
- Do not write to us to cancel. You are responsible for canceling your subscription and you can do it right now.
- Make sure you are logged in
- Visit your account page
- Scroll down to Subscriptions
- Click "cancel" for whichever subscriptions you need to cancel
- NOTE: If you have more than one subscription you must cancel each one separately
- After you click "cancel" you will be presented with 2 more options Pause or Cancel
- If you wish to Suspend or Pause your account click "Click to Pause Membership". Your membership can be Paused for up to 6 months.
- If you wish to Cancel your account you will lose all your data. Select your reason for leaving in the Cancel column and then follow the prompts.
- Refunds are not automatic.
- If you believe you are entitled to a refund you must request it, in writing, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account or by using the help beacon in the bottom right corner while you're logged in.
- Cancel your account from your My Account page and you will receive notification about your refund eligibility on the page that follows.